Online help for learning to overcome addiction and gain sobriety.
Save lives and families by helping individuals become liberated from addiction.
Help 10,000,000 (Ten million) people around the word overcome their addiction, thus blessing individual lives, families, economies, and communities.
In anticipation of a family vacation, I contacted a travel agent to book a hotel we had previously stayed at. She wrote back that she didn't think we'd want to stay there this year and gave us the link to their website. She was right. The hotel had converted into an addiction recovery resort.
I pointed out to my wife that this was an example of "pivoting": the business had taken assets it owned (a building with rooms and surrounding property) and used them for a different purpose. She suggested that perhaps we might pivot as well. That's when the idea for a website to help people with addictions began.
Coincidently, sometime after that conversation we attended the funeral of my wife's cousin, who had died due to health problems her alcoholism had caused. She left behind a husband and a son.
We also attended a meeting talking about break-ins in our area, and learned from a police officer that an amazingly high number of crimes are related to substance abuse. This idea was supported by another officer, who is a friend mine, with relation to the area where he works.
But addictions are not just to drugs and alcohol. The principles taught in this website apply to multiple forms of addiction, as well as to simply overcoming negative influences and making better choices in our lives. They are principles that help people live better lives.
Perhaps they will help you or someone you love. We hope so!
- To help those who otherwise couldn't or wouldn't get help
- To reduce recidivism
- To provide additional resources
- To increase people's ability to become and remain sober
- To save marriages
- To save families
- To bless lives
- To bless children
- To save jobs and businesses
- To help people regain their agency
- To become a platform for addiction professionals to interact with their clients
- To assist addiction professionals in helping their clients succeed
- To enable addiction professionals to continue a long-term relationship with their clients with the intent to track the effectiveness of their methods and their clients
- To enhance whatever other recovery help a person may be receiving or using
- To help those who have tried everything else
- To create a community of support for those gaining or maintaining sobriety
- To be a platform through which people can receive support from friends, loved ones, and professionals on their journey of sobriety
- To help those who don't want a traditional treatment or programs