Family & Friends
Help your friend or family member with addiction:
Help your loved one regain sobriety.
See your loved one's status reports.
Encourage your loved one.
How to help
If you have a friend or family member who is suffering from addiction, here are a few things you can do.
- If your loved one hasn't already signed up for ARTools (this website), have him or her do so now. This site can help him or her learn principles of sobriety that can enhance professional treatment. It will also help them develop a recovery plan that incorporates those powerful principles.
- Register yourself on this website and begin using it to assist your loved on. Register Now
Using This Site
Your loved one who uses this site will have various assignments. Some of those include submitting status reports and posting in his or her sobriety journal. You will be able to view their status updates and offer encouragment. You can also view their journal entries and comment on those. Your supportive comments could encourage them to continue posting and fulfilling their recovery plan. More . . .
Access the following benefits when you join Addiction Rehabilitation ToolsTM:
1) List your addiction recovery services**. List Now
2) Encourage your clients to use Addiction Rehabilitation Tools. This site can help him or her learn principles of sobriety that can enhance professional treatment. It will also help them develop a recovery plan that incorporates those powerful principles.
3) Follow your clients' activity on this site and encourage them via online messages or comments. More . . .
4) Review the Recovery Guides for those seeking sobriety so that you know what your clients will see. (We'd also appreciate your feedback).
5) Provide feedback to help shape this site and its services. (Click the "Feedback" tab on the right.)
6) Contribute to the Addiction Recovery Professionals Blog***.
7) Earn badges and points as you participate on the site.
**Links in the directory are rel="nofollow"
***Articles submitted to the Professionals Blog are subject to review. Please ensure they are well written and accurate. It may take a few business days before you receive a response back for submitted articles. Links to your company within the Professionals Blog will be rel="nofollow".