Promote Your Business
- In the Recovery Professionals menu, click “Addiction Recovery Directory”.
- Click “Submit a Listing”.
- Select the relevant categories. Both addictions and treatment types are listed.
- Enter the details for your business and click Submit.
- Allow a few business days for your entry to be reviewed.
- In the Recovery Professionals menu, click “Recovery Professionals Blog Entry Form”.
- Submit your article for the Professionals Blog.
- Be sure to include the topics and keywords for the blog in the Tags field. (Separate with a comma.)
- Allow a few business days for the article to be reviewed. You may be asked to make changes.
- You are welcome to include a link to your business website.
- (Recovery Professionals Blog links are rel=”no follow”) but can still lead traffic to your site.
Help Your Clients
The Recovery Courses will guide your client in creating a personalized recovery plan which will include specific commitments related to his or her recovery.
You can review your client’s plan with him or her and offer suggestions.
During the beta of this site, you’ll have the opportunity toreview the Recovery Courses. This will allow you to see what your clients will be learning and to provide us feedback.
- In the Professionals menu, click “Courses”.
- Click on the course you would like to take.
- Click “Start Course”.
- When you finish each page, click “Mark this unit complete” so that the system will track your progress.
- You’ll see your progress through the course in the progress bar on the right.
- When you’ve finished the course, click the “Finish Course” button.
- Ask client for his or her username.
- After you’ve logged into the site, go to the Connections page.
- Go to the profile menu (upper right hand corner, shows your username)
- Click “Connect”
- Search for the username of your client.
- When you find the username, click “Add Friend”.
- Your client can accept your invitation by going to his or her profile >> clicking the Friends tab >> Clicking “Requests” >> Clicking “Accept”.
- Alternatively, you can give your username to your client and he or she can send you a friend request which you can then accept from your profile.
View your clients’ Status Reports and journal entries, and leave encouraging online messages or comments. More . . .
- Go to your client’s profile, then to the Activity Tab (if needed). From there you can view his or her Status Updates and other activity.
- Go to your profile menu in the upper right hand corner of the screen
- Click on Friends >> Friendships
- Click on your client’s username; this allows you to see his or her activity and Status Reports
- Click on “Comment” under a notice to leave a comment for your client.
Earn Badges and Points
- In the Recovery Professionals menu, click “Achievements”.
- This will show you a list of most of the badges you can earn and their respective points.
- To see how to earn the badge, click “Show Details”.
- Your earned badges will display on the Achievements page with a “brighter” colored badge.
- Your earned badges will also display in your profile under “Achievements”.
- When you complete each Recovery Course, you will also receive a badge that is not listed on the Achievement page. These badges can be seen in your profile on the “Profile” tab.”
Please provide feedback to let us know what we’re doing well and where ARTools can do better. More . . .
- Simply click on the “Feedback” tab on the right side of the screen and give us your feedback.
- You can even send us a screenshot simply by clicking the checkbox next to “Click to automatically attach screenshot.”