Statement of Terms and Conditions
This Statement of Terms and Conditions (“Statement,” “Terms,” or “STC”) governs our relationship with users and others who interact with AddictionRecoveryTools.com. By using or accessing AddictionRecoveryTools.com or any of its pages, features, or subdomains, you warrant that you have read, understood, and agree to this Statement, as updated from time to time in accordance with Section 10 below. AddictionRecoveryTools.com is a service of Beacon Enterprizes, LLC.
The Basics Required of You
- Obey the law.
- Only use “G-Rated” language, including in your username.
- Only post “G-Rated” images and avatars.
- Treat everyone else on the site with respect in all that you say and do.
- Do not reveal who you are, or post any information that may be used to determine your identify or the identify of family or friends or of addiction recovery or medical professionals working with you.
Your username will be made public to our users so be careful in choosing the username. If you choose to share personally identifying information, such as but not limited to your age bracket, gender, general location, real name or any other personally identifiable user data, you acknowledge that you do so of your own volition and that such data could be made public.
- Remarketing with Google Analytics
- Google Display Network Impression Reporting
- DoubleClick Platform integrations
- Google Analytics Demographics and Interest Reporting
Sharing Your Content and Information
By posting content on this website you agree for your user-generated content to be published and distributed by AddictionRehabilitationTools.com, its owner(s), Beacon Enterprizes LLC, or Beacon Enterprizes LLC’s interests, subsidiaries or inheritors, without your further permission. This includes distribution across social media, public networks, and any other public or private distribution, worldwide, in any format, indefinitely.
We need your help to keep you and our site safe, which includes the following commitments by you:
- You will not reveal any information that could be used to identify you or your family or friends or any addiction recovery or medical professionals who work with you.
- You will use an anonymous username that does not reveal who you are.
- You will not post unauthorized commercial communications (such as spam) on AddictionRecoveryTools.com.
- You will not collect users’ content or information, or otherwise access AddictionRecoveryTools.com, using automated means (such as harvesting bots, robots, spiders, or scrapers) without our prior permission.
- You will not engage in unlawful multi-level marketing, such as a pyramid scheme, on AddictionRecoveryTools.com.
- You will not upload viruses or other malicious code.
- You will not solicit login information or access an account belonging to someone else.
- You will not bully, intimidate, or harass any user.
- You will not post content that: is hate speech, threatening, vulgar, or pornographic; incites violence; or contains nudity or graphic or gratuitous violence.
- You will not use AddictionRecoveryTools.com to do anything unlawful, misleading, malicious, or discriminatory.
- You will not do anything that could disable, overburden, or impair the proper working or appearance of AddictionRecoveryTools.com, such as a denial of service attack or interference with page rendering or other AddictionRecoveryTools.com functionality.
- You will not facilitate or encourage any violations of this Statement or our policies.
- You understand that we reserve the right to remove any content for any reason and without notice from AddictionRecoveryTools.com.
- You understand that we reserve the right to suspend and delete any user account for any reason and without notice from AddictionRecoveryTools.com.
Registration and Account Security
Here are some commitments you make to us relating to registering and maintaining the security of your account:
- You will not provide any false personal information on AddictionRecoveryTools.com, or create an account for anyone other than yourself without permission.
- You will not create more than one personal account.
- If we disable your account, you will not create another one without our permission.
- You will not use your ability to share content for your own commercial gain.
- You will not use AddictionRecoveryTools.com if you are under the age of 13.
- You will keep your contact information accurate and up-to-date.
- You will not share your password, let anyone else access your account, or do anything else that might jeopardize the security of your account.
- You will not transfer your account (including any content you have contributed to AddictionRecoveryTools.com) to anyone without first getting our written permission.
- If you select a username or similar identifier for your account, we reserve the right to remove or reclaim it if we believe it is appropriate (such as when a trademark owner complains about a username).
Protecting Other People’s Rights
We respect other people’s rights, and expect you to do the same.
- You will not post content or take any action on AddictionRecoveryTools.com that infringes or violates someone else’s rights or otherwise violates the law.
- We can remove any content or information you post on AddictionRecoveryTools.com if we believe that it violates this Statement, our policies, the law, or decency as defined by us.
- We reserve the right to disable your account for any reason at any time without warning or consent.
- You will not use our copyrights, trademarks, or intellectual property or any confusingly similar marks without prior written permission.
- You will not post anyone’s identification documents or sensitive financial information on AddictionRecoveryTools.com.
- You will not post any information that may reveal the identity of a user of this website.
Mobile and Other Devices
We currently provide our mobile services, if any, for free, but please be aware that your carrier’s normal rates and fees, such as text messaging fees, will still apply.
You provide consent and all rights necessary to enable users to sync (including through an application) their devices with any information that is visible to them on AddictionRecoveryTools.com.
Your continued use of AddictionRecoveryTools.com following changes to our terms constitutes your acceptance of our amended terms, with or without notice of changes in terms.
If you violate the letter or spirit of this Statement, or otherwise create risk or possible legal exposure for us, we can stop providing all or part of AddictionRecoveryTools.com to you. We reserve the right to disable or delete your account and your content for any reason whatsoever without notice or consent. You may also request the deletion of your account at any time by contacting us directly.
We reserve the right to charge for any and all of our services. If you register for this site using a discount, code, coupon, or other means of receiving a reduced price, or take advantage of a trial period, or are not charged for your use of this site at the time of registration, we may at some point charge you for further use of the site, its services, or products.
You will resolve any claim, cause of action or dispute (claim) you have with us arising out of or relating to this Statement or AddictionRecoveryTools.com exclusively in a state or federal court located in the State of Utah. The laws of the State of Utah will govern this Statement, as well as any claim that might arise between you and us, without regard to conflict of law provisions. You agree to submit to the personal jurisdiction of the courts located in Utah for the purpose of litigating all such claims.
If anyone brings a claim against us related to your actions, content or information on AddictionRecoveryTools.com, you will indemnify and hold us harmless from and against all damages, losses, and expenses of any kind (including reasonable legal fees and costs) related to such claim. Although we provide rules for user conduct, we do not control or direct users’ actions on AddictionRecoveryTools.com and are not responsible for the content or information users transmit or share on AddictionRecoveryTools.com. We are not responsible for any offensive, inappropriate, obscene, unlawful or otherwise objectionable content or information you may encounter on AddictionRecoveryTools.com. We are not responsible for the conduct, whether online or offline, or any user of AddictionRecoveryTools.com.
YOU ACKNOWLEDGE THAT YOUR USE OF THIS SITE IS AT YOUR OWN RISK. WE ARE PROVIDING ADDICTIONRECOVERYTOOLS.COM AS IS WITHOUT ANY EXPRESS OR IMPLIED WARRANTIES INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, AND NON-INFRINGEMENT. WE DO NOT GUARANTEE THAT ADDICTIONRECOVERYTOOLS.COM WILL ALWAYS BE SAFE, SECURE OR ERROR-FREE OR THAT ADDICTIONRECOVERYTOOLS.COM WILL ALWAYS FUNCTION WITHOUT DISRUPTIONS, DELAYS OR IMPERFECTIONS. ADDICTIONRECOVERYTOOLS.COM IS NOT RESPONSIBLE FOR THE ACTIONS, CONTENT, INFORMATION, OR DATA OF THIRD PARTIES, AND YOU RELEASE US, OUR DIRECTORS, OFFICERS, EMPLOYEES, AND AGENTS FROM ANY CLAIMS AND DAMAGES, KNOWN AND UNKNOWN, ARISING OUT OF OR IN ANY WAY CONNECTED WITH ANY CLAIM YOU HAVE AGAINST ANY SUCH THIRD PARTIES.
Special Provisions Applicable to Users Outside the United States
The following provisions apply to users and non-users who interact with AddictionRecoveryTools.com outside the United States:
You consent to having your personal data transferred to and processed in the United States.
By “AddictionRecoveryTools.com” we mean the features and services we make available, including through (a) our website at www.AddictionRecoveryTools.com and any other AddictionRecoveryTools.com branded or co-branded websites (including sub-domains, international versions, widgets, and mobile versions); (b) our Platform; (c) social plugins and extensions, (d) other media, software (such as a toolbar), devices, or networks now existing or later developed.
- By “Platform” we mean a set of APIs and services (such as content) that enable others, including application developers and website operators, to retrieve data from AddictionRecoveryTools.com or provide data to us.
- By “information” we mean facts and other information about you, including actions taken by users and non-users who interact with AddictionRecoveryTools.com.
- By “content” we mean anything you or other users post on AddictionRecoveryTools.com that would not be included in the definition of information.
- By “data” or “user data” or “user’s data” we mean any data, including a user’s content or information that you or third parties can retrieve from AddictionRecoveryTools.com or provide to AddictionRecoveryTools.com through Platform.
- By “post” we mean post on AddictionRecoveryTools.com or otherwise make available by using AddictionRecoveryTools.com.
- By “use” we mean use, copy, publicly perform or display, distribute, modify, translate, and create derivative works of.
- By “active registered user” we mean a user who has logged into AddictionRecoveryTools.com at least once in the previous 30 days.